LEGOLAND Malaysia is slated to be officially opened at 15th September, 2012 (Saturday), a day before Malaysia Day which happens to be a long weekend!
(Remember to watch The LEGO Story at the end of this artical!)
|Picture from LEGOLAND Malaysia|
Inspired by Asia’s growing love affair with all things LEGO®, the new 76-acre theme park will cater to kids from 2 to 12 with more than 40 rides and attractions – from roller coasters to race cars as well as family-focused interactive shows. Nearly all of the rides are hands-on, so you can push, pull, pedal, program, steer, squirt, splash, crawl, climb and yes – build your way through a full day of non-stop fun.
LEGOLAND Malaysia is the sixth LEGOLAND to be built in the world and the very first in Asia. The park is divided up into seven themed areas. Each theme area is designed to ensure that heroes of all ages will find much to explore and enjoy at the LEGO® experiment centres, roller coasters, water attractions and shows. The whole family can thus embark on a day-long voyage of discovery and adventure.
The centrepiece of the park is MINILAND. Here, on a scale of 1:20, famous Asian towns and landscapes have been recreated from over 25 million LEGO bricks, with loving attention to detail. To make MINILAND as realistic as possible, people, animals, cars, ships, trains and aeroplanes can be moved at the touch of a button – together with the appropriate background noises.
LEGOLAND Malaysia Single-day Ticket:
- Adult - regular price: RM140 or SGD58
- Child/Senior Citizen - regular price: RM110 or SGD46 (check out KFC's Kids-Go-FREE Voucher to LEGOLAND Malaysia)
LEGOLAND Malaysia Annual Pass:
- LEGOLAND Annual Pass (Adult, 12-59 years old) - regular price: RM275 or SGD115
- LEGOLAND Annual Pass (Child, 3-11 years old) - regular price: RM210 or SGD88
- LEGOLAND Annual Pass (Senior, 60+ years old) - regular price: RM210 / SGD88
At the moment, there's a limited time promotion for pre-opening passes at these websites!
To all Redtix and Sistic customers who will be coming over to redeem Annual Pass, please be reminded that you need to print out your e-Tickets and not the confirmation email by Redtix or Sistic. The e-Tickets will have a barcode printed on it.
LEGOLAND Malaysia Annual Pass Redemption Invitation:
|Click to view bigger version|
LEGOLAND Malaysia Opening Hours 2012
LEGOLAND Malaysia is open most of the day in 2012 from 10 am until 6 pm. Longer opening hours apply on weekends, during school and public holidays (10am - 8pm). Attractions (except MINILAND) are closing one hour prior to park closing-time. Restaurant and shop hours may vary due to visitor appearance.
For more information, check out the LEGOLAND Malaysia Opening Hours calendar here.
Bus Services to LEGOLAND Malaysia - Time Schedule, Route & Bus Ticket Prices
At the moment, there will be 3 bus companies providing bus services to LEGOLAND Malaysia - Causeway Link, WTS Travel & Tours Pte Ltd and Konsortium Transnational Berhad (KTB). Read more
LEGOLAND Malaysia FAQ
Visit LEGOLAND Malaysia Frequently Asked Question section.
|Picture from LEGOLAND Malaysia|
|Map from LEGOLAND Malaysia|
Remember to check out:
- LEGOLAND Malaysia ticket promotion
Don't miss out this LEGOLAND Malaysia Special Ticket Price promotion deal!Expired
- Great hotel offers around Johor Bahru
- LEGOLAND Malaysia official website - www.legoland.com.my
- LEGOLAND Roadshows
- Check out KFC's Kids-Go-FREE Voucher to LEGOLAND Malaysia (limited time offer)
- Dutch Lady Kids Go FREE to LEGOLAND Malaysia Ticket Giveaway
- Official Videos on LEGOLAND Malaysia - Behind the Scenes, Media Coverage and more!
- Maybankard's LEGOLAND Malaysia Annual Pass Promotion
- Sanrio Hello Kitty Town Malaysia @ Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park
- LEGO toys at great discounts ~ FREE shipping & you can PAY ON DELIVERY!
As The LEGO Group celebrates its 80th Birthday, we take a look back at its history with this short animated film.
Do you like LEGOLAND Malaysia?